Casey Powell Signature Edition Lacrosse GoalThis is the Official Signature Lacrosse Goal designed by international lacrosse icon and 2014 MLL MVP Casey Powell. This sleek, all black goal with net was designed by Casey himself.
- Official size 72" wide x 72" high (6'x6')
- 6.0 mm all-weather polyester netting for durability and strength
- Rugged construction, 1.5" sturdy all-steel frame
- Easy snap lock assembly, no tools needed
- Includes matching lacing cord
- Rounded corners for safe backyard use
Casey Powell Signature Edition Lacrosse Wall RebounderThis is the Official Signature Lacrosse Goal designed by international lacrosse icon and 2014 MLL MVP Casey Powell. This sleek, all black rebounder was designed by Casey himself for durability and strength.
- Limited Edition Casey Powell Lacrosse Wall
- 4' x 3' rebound surface area folds flat for easy storage
- Durable, adjustable steel pipes for desired angle
- For beginners to advanced players
- Dampened rebound surface to allow for usage in small backyards
- Includes training/use guide designed by Casey Powell!
- #1 best practice method!
Gladiator Lacrosse Wall Rebounder / Bounce Back
Whether you are new to the game of lacrosse or looking to take your game to the next level, any coach will tell you that wall ball is the best way to improve your game. This lacrosse rebounder made by Gladiator Lacrosse has:
- An adjustable steel frame that allows for 3 different rebound angles
- Works perfect for both small and large back yards
- Quickly folds up and can be stored, but is tough enough to withstand the elements outdoors
Gladiator Lacrosse Official Lacrosse GoalPractice like you play with this official size 6'x6' lacrosse goal. This sturdy, high quality goal is made of 100% 1.5" diameter steel frame, and contains 20% higher steel content than competitors' goals.
- Official size. 72" x 72"
- 3.0 mm braided polyester net and lacing cord
- Snap pieces for easy construction
- Angled base bar construction
- Reinforced seams to prevent ripping
- 1.5” diameter all steel frame